Relief from cancer symptoms and stress
Being diagnosed with a complex illness, like cancer, can be overwhelming and impact many facets of your life. Helping you and your family fully understand your condition, care options and other needs.
Both cancer and cancer treatment may cause uncomfortable symptoms and create feelings that may be hard for you to manage. We help you achieve maximum possible relief from symptoms such as: pain, breathlessness, nausea, constipation, anxiety, fatigue, depression or sleeplessness.
As part of your cancer-fighting team, we collaborate actively to provide:
- Ideas to help you feel better and healthier
- Medications to reduce symptoms
- Techniques that may not require medications to control or cope with symptoms
- Time to discuss your healthcare goals and changing needs throughout your diagnosis, treatment and suvivorship
- Help navigating the healthcare system and community resources
- A sounding board to help you talk through difficult or complex treatment choices
- Assistance coordinating emotional and spiritual support for you and your family